Wednesday, December 2, 2009

CIA – Constant Integrated Awareness

I move within, tethered to everything,
everything responding to me.

The flow is constant, un-abating.
Shockingly understandable, manageable.

Everything I know, is known to me,
The beginning and the end are only
words, drenched in meaning if we only
allow it to be.

Constant is the knowledge of IS, being and becoming, constantly.
Unvarying is the tempo, the movement of the knowledge,
Neither fast nor slow, just a flow
And I flow with it.


The message is integrated, related, included,
Nothing amiss, nothing missing
Melding into a oneness of knowing.

Who speaks, who hears, who says, who listens?
I do and I do and I do and I do.
What is said anew, a fresh – nothing.
Yet, I listen to it afresh, and then I listen again.
Each time in bliss, revelling in its novelty.

All in one and one in all, who to tell the message to?
Yet, the message is relayed, integrated into everything
Flowing, not flowing, there, and everywhere.

From every point, every dimension the message reverberates,
I AM, being, becoming, beckoning,
calling to all and calling to itself only.
What call is it?

The call to be LOVE,
to be all in LOVE,
to become LOVE,
to become all in LOVE.

No comments:

Post a Comment